Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ganster of Provo



I am a geek and always have been, but i have to admit that i love those funny little gangster hats that so many of the celebs are wearing right now. I finally gave into to my fashion lust even though it went against my better judgment i bought one! At first, Jacob thought it was kinda funny but it grew on him and now he lets me wear it wherever and whenever i want to!!! He is so good to me. Sometimes i feel funny because I live in Provo Utah, which isn't really the "club-hollywood-fashion" clothes wearing community; but i admit that i feel pretty darn cool when i wear my hat!

1 comment:

alina said...

i love the hat! i want one too! it would be a great prop for the Carmen dances! and fun to just ware out! i doubt i could pull it off in "real life" though. but maybe?!!!