Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Day of Beauty

I am so scared of getting my hair cut-mainly because i am so picky about how it looks...after all, my hair is my favorite thing about me! After i got my hair done, i went and got a manicure! It was kind of a "pamper Bree day". Jacob says that since my work has been super stressful the last month and since i was beginning to feel like i looked "haggered" that i could take the day and beautify myself...even though Jacob says that i'm beautiful no matter what!
I have been growing my hair out for a good two years and i was going crazy with the length and dead ends and the friz of it all...i really wanted my hair cut short the way it was while jacob was on his mission. So after about a month of going back and forth, i finally did it! And look at how cute it turned out!

1 comment:

alina said...

i don't know how i missed this post!? i really love your hair like that its so sassy and cute! did you color it too? looks darker to me....
i go in on the 25th for my day of beauty! and hopefully the lady will get it right this time!... not that it looks bad now just not what i wanted!and $140 is a lot to pay for something you didn't want!